Winners at Army Public School
Shyla and Ananya or class V secured first position in Journey Extraordinaire and Sia Girotra of class XI secured second position in Black Poetry held at Army Public School, Daula Kuan
Runnersup at Airforce School
Tanya Kataria and Sameera arora of class XII won second position in Math Symposium at TAFS TECHFEST’16 held at Airforce School Subroto Park
Rolling trophy at Springdales School, Pusa Road
Angela Arora of class IX won the Best speaker award for Extempore English Declamation contest in 20th Rahul Joshi Memorial competition held at Springdales, Pusa Road. She also bagged the rolling trophy.
Winner at DPS Vasant Kunj
In Harmony held at DPS Vasant Kunj Esha Gupta of class III secured first position in Kavita Vaachan
Young Achievers at Bal Bharti
In Pulse 2016 held at Bal Bharti SchoolShaila Sachdeva and Aditya Ojha of class V received Second position
Winners at Mount Carmel
In Interact held at Mount Carmel School-Alaknanda, Students received the following awards
- Drama- Naman Verma- X C, Kartik Saini- XI B, Antara Verma- XI B, Pratyush Bhardwaj- XI B, Sanal Sehgal- XI B, Pratikram Rakhiyani- XI B, Haaris Shah- XII B, Abhishek Taneja- XII B, Manoneet Singh- XII B received first position
- In Crafts- Khushi Jain- VIII C received First Position
- In Painting- Zoya- VII C Received Second Position
- Poster Making- Binish Fatima- III C Second Position
- In Group Dance- Shreeya Chopra- VI A, Jhilmil Chatterjee- VI B, Akanxi- VI C, Arshita Kaur- VI D, Pakhi Sinha- VI D, Anushka Panda- VI D received Consolation Prize
Achievers at MUN
- In MUN held at Army Public School Abhishek Taneja class XII received High Commendation award Aditya Sharan received Hon’ble mention certificate
- In MUN held at Tagore International School, Vasant Vihar, Vaibhav Tackchandani of class XII received the best photographer award
- In MUN held at Sat Pal Mittal, Ludiana Siddharth Mehta of class XI received recognition award for international press
All India Asteroid Search Campaign
Anshuman Bunga and Shripat Nepak of class VIII made a discovery of an asteroid. The students got exclusive access to the images of the sky taken at observatories and analyzed the data with specialized software provided during the training to search for unknown asteroids.
Students were felicitated in the school by Mr. Puneet Bhamba, Director of Space Tecnology and Education Pvt. Ltd.
Report of ‘STEAM 2K 16’
Twenty four students of our school, participated in ‘STEAM2K 16 ‘(in literal terms Science Technology Engineering Arts and Maths with a purpose of developing Scientific Temper though Engineering , Arts and Mathematics), an interschool competition ,organized by Creative Thinkers Foundation at National Victor Public School, IP Extension, Patparganj, on 9.7.16.
Around 90 teams from 19 different schools of Delhi/NCR and two teams from Jhansi took part in this innovative competition. Out of the six teams from our school, one team (DIV1) has won the silver medal and silver trophy and the other team (DIV 3) has won the gold medal and gold trophy in their respective category.
Name and class of the participants
‘STEAM2K 16 ( Major Arts)- DIV 1 (8 to 12 yrs)
Ayesha Aslam (8C),Rohit Shukla (7 C),Shagun Gupta (7D),Sargun Singh (7 A)
2nd , Siver medals and silver trophy
‘STEAM2K 16 ( Major Arts)- DIV 3 (15 to 18 yrs)
Deepanshu Balecha(11 C),Milind Soni (11 C),
Shreeja Singh(10 A ),Raunaq Singh (10 B )
1st , Gold medals and gold trophy
The participants of the wining team will get an opportunity to participate in an international competition “ Creative Decathlon” at Ajou University, Seoul, South Korea.
Essay Writing Competition in Physics
BVN-IAPT Anveshika, with active support from progressive schools of Delhi & NCR, organized an essay writing competition for senior students on any one of the following topics: Radioactivity – Physics and applications(or) Resonance phenomena – Physics and applications
Siaa Girotra’s ( XI C ) essay on the topic Radioactivity – Physics and applications , has been selected as one of the 10 best entries from Delhi & NCR , from among the 39 total entries and is selected for the prestigious National Competition on Essay Writing in Physics (NCEWP-2016) organized by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT).